Tea Time Treats
Are you having a tea themed party? Check out this sweet recipe from Dots n Spots . Here is how to do it:
What you’ll Need
- 1 packet Colourful Biscuits
- 1 packet Marshmallows
- 1 packet chocolate hail
- 1 packets Musk Lifesavers
- Handful of White Chocolate Melts
1) Cut the lifesavers in half to make the handles.
2) Lay out biscuits coloured side up.
3) Melt chocolate melts in a small dish. Using a small knife spread the melted chocolate on the smallest end of the marshmallow. Place marshmallow in the middle of the biscuit and press down lightly.
4) Dab a little chocolate onto the Life Saver and press into the side of the marshmallow to make the handle. You may need to hold for a few seconds, but as it dries the handles will attach quite firmly.
5) Lightly spread a little chocolate onto top of marshmallow and sprinkle with chocolate hail to create topping.
These make great party food or as a fun activity for kids to do at a party and then they can take their little cups home.