Peanut Butter Cup Recipe
1 cup of Peanut butter smooth or crunchy
1/2 cup of icing sugar
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
400 grams Chocolate (Suggested: a mixture of milk and white chocolate)
1. In a bowl mix 1/2 a cup of peanut butter with the icing sugar and salt until well combined.
2. In a second bowl, place your white chocolate and remaining peanut butter in the microwave until melted. Keep a close eye on the mixture to make sure it does not burn.
3. Add the milk chocolate to the bowl and microwave again, until all chocolate has melted.
4. Grab your molds/mini cupcake cases and fill the bottoms with a layer of your mixture. Set aside.
5. Use a teaspoon to make balls with the remainder of your peanut butter. Place the balls at the center of chocolate molds/mini cupcake cases.
6. Pour out more of your chocolate mixtures into the molds/mini cupcake cases until your peanut balls are completely covered with chocolate.
7. If you want to decorate you cupcakes with sparkles, hearts and treats now is the perfect time whilst it is still wet!
8. Let your yummy treats set in the fridge for 30-60minutes.