Oink Oink! Piggy Burgers for Dinner :)
Blow everyone away with these cute Piggy burgers! Its easier than it looks…
- Cheese slices
- Water chestnuts
- Black olives
1. Assemble your burgers with the cheese on it – make sure your cheese slice sticks out a little, it will look like a tongue.
2. Slice your wieners into small rounds – about 1/2″ thick.
3. Use the ends of the hot dog wieners as ears, attach them to the top of the bun using tooth picks.
4. Use a straw to poke 2 small holes out of your wiener slices – this will make it look like a piggy’s nose! You can attach it to your bun using a toothpick as well.
5. Use your water chestnuts as the eyes, you can cut the top part of a black olive off to create a pupil, assemble the eyes and attach, again use tooth picks to attach them to the bun.
These cute burgers are sure to be a hit!