Make your own Decorations!
Bring the wonderful world of animals and insects in to your child’s room with this beautiful work of art.
What you’ll need:
– Different sized Canvas (this particular example calls for 8)
– 8 different plastic creatures
– 8 colours of acrylic paint
-adhesive (found: here)
- Paint the canvas’ a solid colour using the acrylic paint. Let Dry.
- Paint the different creates in the color of your choice (or simply buy them in that colour).
- Once the creatures are dry paint them with craft glue and sprinkle with glitter.
- After an hour of drying shake off excess glitter on to tracing paper or parchment paper.
- Add another layer of glue to areas with little to no glitter. Sprinkle glitter once more and let dry.
- Coat the dried creatures with hairspray to keep glitter and sheen in tact.
- Use the strong adhesive glue to stick creatures on to a canvas.
- Hang and Enjoy