Fun Food Party Recipes – Spicy Lime & Ranch Corn
Create your own Mexican inspired corn with a tasty twist!
makes 4 servings
4 ears corn
1/2 cup mayonnaise (or Ranch)
1/2 cup Cotija cheese (Parmesan will work if you can’t find it)
2 limes, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon cumin salt
- Prepare a grill or grill pan with high heat.
- Keep corn in husks, or remove one strip of husks.
- Place directly on grill.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until husks are well blackened and the kernels are bright yellow.
- If serving on the cob, remove husks and slather each ear with a generous spoonful of mayonnaise.
- Add the juice of one lime wedge per ear, followed by a pinch of salt, a healthy sprinkle of cheese and a light dusting of cumin and chili powder.
- If serving off the cob, cut the kernels off of each ear. Place into a jar or small cup and top with remaining ingredients.
- If you prefer, serve the corn with the toppings on the side and let everyone dress their own.