Fun Food Party Recipes – Party Buffet
Create yummy bite size treats for all of your party guests. These tasty party recipes are delicious yet not too filling; leaving plenty of energy for your guests to enjoy your party.
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 pound ground chuck
8 (3-inch) buns or rolls, split in half
2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Line a jellyroll or sheet pan with parchment paper, and place the ground chuck in the middle of the pan.
- Cover the meat with a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- Roll meat with a rolling pin until it covers the surface of the pan; it should be very thin.
- Remove the plastic wrap, and sprinkle the meat with the seasoning mixture.
- Fold the meat in half, from side to side, using the parchment paper. Use a pizza wheel to cut the meat into 8 even squares.
- Wrap the buns in foil and place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, place the burgers on the griddle and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the buns from the oven.
- Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each bun and top with the burger and any other condiments, as desired. Serve immediately.
19 ounces garbanzo beans, drained
2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 cup chopped parsley
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, red onion, garlic, tomato, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.