Fun Food Party Recipes – Make a Smartie Cake
October 22, 2013 by ericasamm 0 0
This colourful creation is surprisingly simple to make! Here are the easy instructions from the maker herself:
- Take two bunt pans and bake your desired flavor of cake – you could even make two different kinds.
- Cut the two cakes so they become the 3 shape (You can test this by cutting a little at a time).
- Flatten out the two parts where they attach (put a little frosting where they attach so they stick better).
- Ice the whole cake with chocolate icing
- Pattern the M&M’s like the picture above.