Fun Food Party Recipes: Bite-Size Rice Krispys
Check out this new and improved way of making rice krises by Smart School House. Make these delicious treats bite-sized using a plastic ice tray! For an added dose of deliciousness add a hint of chocolate and sprinkles.
What you’ll Need
- Plastic ice cube tray
- 6 cups of rice krispy cereal
- 1 package of marshmallows
- 3 tbs of butter
1. Melt Butter and add in marshmallow, allowing the two to melt together.
2. Add in dry cereal. Let cool.
3. Pour mixture into ice cube tray. Let cool.(Optional: spray tray with non-stick cooking spray)
4. Dip one end of the rice krispy square in chocolate and cover it with sprinkles!