Cook with LOVE – Rainbow Pancakes
Create colourful pancakes for the entire family to enjoy!
Simply divide your favorite pancake batter in to 6 bowls.
Second, put one color of the rainbow in each bow and cook as usual.
Here is our favorite pancake recipe:
1 cup Almond Milk (or Soy milk)
1 cup flour (whichever kind you prefer)
1 tablespoon sugar (I used organic cane sugar)
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Food colouring red,orange,yellow,green,blue,purple
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl (Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt)
- Add vegetable oil and Almond Milk to the dry mixture
- Mix until smooth and divide in 6 bowls as mentioned above
- Add a colour to each bowl and stir.
- Pour out batter on a heated pan
- When Bubbles appear throughout the pancake and edges are stiffened gently flip the pancake over.
- Repeat with different colours.
- Serve on a plate respecting the order of the colours in a rainbow.