Cook With Love: Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Cups
Looking for a delicious healthy treat to make with your children? Try these delicious peanut butter banana chocolate cups!
Here’s What you’ll need
A knife/ Apple pitter
A Ziploc Bag
What to Do
1. Cut the bananas in large trenches as depicted
2. Hallow out the bananas using an apple pitter or a knife.
3. Melt your chocolate of choice and dip the end of the banana in it.
4. Sprinkle Peanuts (or your topping of choice; pistachios is another delicious option) over the chocolate dipped end of the banana.
5. Place peanut butter in a ziploc bag, cut a corner, and squeeze the peanut butter out in to the centre of the bananas.