Cook With Love: Mango Creamsicles
April 10, 2014 by Erica Samm Entertainment 0 0
Bring in the warm weather with these delicious natural Mango Creamsicles from ‘All Day I Think About Food’!
What You’ll Need
- 2 1/2 cups mango chunks (if frozen, thaw before using)
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp guar gum or 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional, helps consistency)
- Place two cups of the mango, the erythritol, cream, and stevia in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Sprinkle with guar or xanthan gum and process 20 seconds to combine.
- Add remaining mango chunks and pulse 10 times.
- Pour mixture into 8 to 12 popsicle molds, depending on size. Freeze 1 hour.
- Add sticks, preferably wooden, and continue to freeze until set, about 3 more hours.
- To unmold popsicles, run molds under hot water or place in a bowl of hot water for 30 seconds, then twist stick gently to release.