Cereal Easter Egg Treats
February 24, 2014 by Erica Samm Entertainment 0 0
Have fun making easter egg cereal treats using your child’s favourite colourful cereal.
- ¼ c butter
- 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 5 c cereal (Fruity Pebbles is the cereal used in the photos)
- 1) In a large pan melt butter using medium heat.
- 2) Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- 3) Pour in the cereal and mix to incorporate.
- 4) Spray plastic eggs with cooking spray. Its easiest to use eggs that split vertically. You could just use 1 or 2 eggs for this process as the cereal does not take long to take the shape of the egg.
- 5) Spoon the cereal mixture into each half of the egg then close egg to form shape. Pop cereal out after about 10 seconds.
- 6) Et Voila!
*Cereal can last in airtight container for up to 1 week
*If cereal gets hard you can pop it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds